Saturday, May 19, 2012

Am I really that foolish, or did I just want what I know isn't mine to have? Am I ever going to be able to fix it, or has the time come to move on? I feel like I made a bad decision, and I can't take it back. I know I should not have obliged, but it seemed oh so right. I'll remember this feeling, and hopefully it spares me Never again will I fall for the one who cares not for me Yet with options in front of me I look behind to what I miss In the course of a day, memories returned through a kiss. I wanted to do what I did but I knew it was risque. I just followed what seemed to feel good. Now i'm confused in part, kinda upset, and in a weird place Because figuratively speaking, I moved back to square one. I'd never want to risk something good for something that isnt promised. But through my actions, I conveyed just that. I write freely on here, so here's to you- The one I feel is so familiar and comfortable The one from whom a glance makes me smile The one who knows just what to say I've thought about it, and you deserve to know. however, my resolve isn't so strong that I approach you. So here goes: I miss you I do still find you handsome I find you funny I find you affectionate I could go on and on, but... ...this has to be a reasonable length. I've thought about you I still dont know how we got to be here. I sometimes wish it was different But I know that what should happen will.

No comments:

Post a Comment